Category Archives: Community

My Take on the Week of 11/29

Welcome to a week in review. Thankfully, it was a rather slow week, with a lot of big shows going into repeats, so I really had time to focus on some quality TV!  It’s a long read, so take caution as you  jump in, and be careful of spoilers if you haven’t seen something this week! SUNDAY, November 29 THE AMAZING RACE is really starting to pick up steam as it heads towards the end.  At this point, I would

NBC Comedy is all new tonight!

Following the premiere of SNL’s Thursday Update, tune into what I’m hearing is a much improved PARKS AND RECREATION: [vodpod id=Groupvideo.3439417&w=425&h=350&fv=allowFullScreen%3Dtrue%26] Sounds like Leslie is a little less Michael Scott this season, and that new series regular Chris Pratt is going to be killing us all year ’round with his awesomeness! After P&R, check out the Season 6 premiere of THE OFFICE!  I cannot wait to see this premiere – it’s one of those “countdown until the day it premieres”

NBC First Look: COMMUNITY promo

I know I’m all about the videos in the past few days, and I promise I’ll get to actual reviewing here shortly, but in the meantime, check out this lovely promo for what is sure to be my new favorite show, Joel McHale’s COMMUNITY: [vodpod id=Groupvideo.3186777&w=425&h=350&fv=allowFullScreen%3Dtrue%26] I love this show – I’ve now watched the pilot 4 times, and every time, I find it funnier!  Don’t forget to become a fan of COMMUNITY on Facebook so you can watch the

Recent Entries »