Paley Fest 2018 35th Anniversary Line-Up
The full lineup for the 35th Anniversary of the Paley Fest in LA (to be held, once again, as the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood) was announced this morning, with some surprising faces and some no-brainers! If you’re a Paley Supporting/Patron Member and/or a Citi card member, tickets will be on sale at 3PM Eastern today (Jan 9)! Individual Members, your chance is Jan 11 at 12PM Eastern. All other tickets will be available as of January 12, at 12PM Eastern.
This year’s event kicks off with an evening with Barbra Streisand and wraps it up with STRANGER THINGS.
The line up is as follows, and always subject to change (all times Pacific):
- 3/16, 7:30PM: An Evening with Barbra Streisand
- 3/17, 2:00PM: THE ORVILLE
- 3/17, 7:00PM: WILL & GRACE
- 3/18, 2:00PM: THE HANDMAID’S TALE
- 3/18, 7:00PM: SILICON VALLEY
- 3/20, 6:45PM: SUPERNATURAL
- 3/21, 7:30PM: THE BIG BANG THEORY / YOUNG SHELDON
- 3/22, 7:30PM: THE GOOD DOCTOR
- 3/24, 2:00PM: MOM
- 3/24, 7:00PM: QUEEN SUGAR
- 3/25, 2:00PM: RIVERDALE
- 3/25, 7:00PM: STRANGER THINGS
Ticket Pricing and additional info about what’s included is available on the Paley Fest website here.
$30 to $72 for Paley Members
$40 to $90 for General Public
$205 for Paley Members
$240 for General Public
$1,275 for Paley Members
$1,499 for General Public
**We’ll also be sure to update you about who from each show is attending each event!**