Settle in for a perfect SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!
My Philadelphia Eagles are taking on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII (at the US Bank Arena in Minneapolis). Here are 5 things you need to do for a perfect Super Bowl Sunday:
- Get yourself the perfect game day snack! We had a chance to sample the (amazing) specialty popcorn from GH Cretors – try their Buffalo Ranch and you’ll never go back to microwave popcorn again! And since you’re tuning into the game-changing THIS IS US episode right after, do what this survey says, and grab some ice cream (and tissues from what we’re hearing).
- Family and friends by your side – whether you’re tuning into to see just how Jack perishes (are you in the Crock-Pot-related-demise camp) or you’re crossing your fingers and toes that the Eagles get their first SB win – make sure you’ve got a support system in place to help dry any tears!
- Make sure your DVR is set to capture the show AFTER the show, because you KNOW that THIS IS US isn’t starting on time. I’ll never forget how late ALIAS Post-SuperBowl episode, “Phase One”, the best, duh, started. Not for an hour after the game ended and we, er they, missed the chance to catapult the middling series into the stratosphere by capitalizing on the post-game viewers. You do NOT want to miss this episode so make sure that DVR is set.
- Make sure you have some tissues handy. If you’re Eagles or Patriots fans, have those tissues on hand to dry your eyes when your team eventually loses. And come on, fans of Jack will need a whole box!
- Learn the Eagles’ fight song! Fly Eagles Fly!!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!! (Sorry Pats fans….it’s Philly’s year!)
Whether you’re watching the game to get to the show afterwards, or you’re watching the game to see history be made, make sure you’re fully prepared!
Looking for more MyTakeOnTV content? Like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for all the latest news, interviews, and videos with your favorite faces from TV!