PARENTHOOD Volume 2 Soundtrack available now!!
As anyone who knows me knows – I love PARENTHOOD. I love indie-rock music from unheard of and surprising acts. And most importantly, I love them together. The PARENTHOOD Soundtrack that was released in 2010 has consistently been among my top-listened-to music since I got it, and now, Volume 2 is out with another batch of songs we’re all destined to fall in love with!
Officially, J2 Music is pleased to announce the release of the Parenthood: Original Television Soundtrack Volume 2, available today on all digital service providers. This is the debut release for J2’s soundtrack-focused label distributed by InGrooves, licensed through NBCUniversal Television Consumer Products. The compilation was produced by Emmy® award winner Jason Katims, Patrick Ward, Liza Richardson, Jonathan Platt and Jonathan McHugh. It offers an array of poignant songs that appeared during the last few seasons of the hit NBC series.
1. Delta Rae – Dance In The Graveyards
2. Lyle Lovett – If I Had A Boat
3. CeeLo Green – Piece Of My Heart (Live Recording)
4. A Fine Frenzy – What I Wouldn’t Do
5. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – Man On Fire (Little Daylight Remix)
6. Emile Millar – Honey I’ll Try
7. Greg Laswell – Take A Bow
8. Brett Dennen – Hard Times (Come Again No More)
9. Benjamin Gibbard – Lady Adelaide
10. Joshua Radin – My My Love
11. Glen Hansard – High Hope
The ES & TMZ song (“Man on Fire”) is incredible – could listen to it forever! So what say you? Are you off to get Volume 2? I’ll make it easy for you – here’s a link!!