DVD Review: THE LEAGUE Season 4
America’s favorite pastime – talking smack to your buddies and making their lives miserable – is elevated to hilarious new heights in the uproarious Season Four of THE LEAGUE. This season kicks off with the arrival of Kevin and Jeny’s baby…and the race to the Shiva Bowl is on! As Taco tangles with Chicago Bears great Jim McMahon and Andre’s tailgating plans go horribly awry, the rest of the guys contend with dirty trades, circumcision debates, breast-a-lyzers, and blackmail. Make these outrageously funny Season Four episodes of THE LEAGUE your number-one draft pick!
Tell me the details!!
- All 13 episodes of Season 4 (286 min run time)
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.78:1
- Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1
- English SDH, Spanish, French
- Deleted Scenes – Both Discs 1 and 2 feature various deleted scenes from the show – whether they’re riffing or the jokes were cut for time, these people are hilarious, and the deletions are worth watching!
- Extended Episodes – See some of the episodes with some extra padding – there can never been too much THE LEAGUE, so watching extended episodes are even more exciting than seeing what you’ve already watched on FX!
- Taco Tones – Jon LaJoie’s Taco is the best character, so why not spend some time checking in on Taco Tones, and hearing even more of him?
- Rafi’s Helpful Holiday Hints – It should go without saying that this little extra is a delight. Rafi is gross but awesome, and his hints are ones you might consider for your next get together!
- Witchy Woman Podcast
- Gag Reel – You think this cast is funny when they’re on script? Watch them flub a few lines and see what a day on set might actually be like!
- Alt Nation
Final thoughts: This show is one of the funniest on TV, on any channel / network / cable channel, you name it. The cast is perfection, and it’s never more obvious than in some of the Season 4 episodes. The Extras make it worth purchasing, to spend even more time with THE LEAGUE, and the episodes look great on the DVDs. Do yourself a favor, and get Season 4 (and pick up Seasons 1-3 while you’re at it). You won’t regret it!