Giveaway: Win BOB’S BURGERS Season 1 on DVD!
SEASON 1 of BOB’S BURGERS!!
Sample The Unique Flavor of TV’s Tastiest Comedy, On DVD April 17
The Belcher family cooks up more chaos when the sizzling animated series comes to DVD April 17th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The #1 animated premiere of the 2010-2011 season, “BOB’S BURGERS” is a flavor sensation filled with quirky characters and unforgettable antics! The Season 1 DVD is filled with even more uncensored moments to satisfy any appetite including:
- Bobs Burger’s Audio Outtakes – Stars H. Jon Benjamin, Kristen Schaal and the rest of the gang go off script and fill you up with hilarious uncensored dialogue!
- Louise and the Burger Menu (Story Extension) – Very funny piece about how Louise names the “burger of the day” with custom animation and voice over (Kristen Schaal)
- Bob’s Burgers Original Demo with Intro by Loren Bouchard – This is the “studio pitch piece” and Loren’s explanation on the process and changes of the characters and casting
- Lifting up the skirt of the Night – Music video inspired by an original song from the series
- Audio Commentaries
BOB’S BURGERS follows a third-generation restaurateur, Bob Belcher who runs Bob’s Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. Featuring the voice talents of H. Jon Benjamin (ARCHER) and Kristen Schaal (FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS), BOB’S BURGERS is a hilarious comedy about one unconventional family that will have you coming back for seconds.
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
NOW, thanks to Twentieth Century Fox, two lucky readers have the chance to win their own copy of BOB’S BURGERS on DVD!
For your chance of winning a copy of BOB’S BURGERS: The Complete 1st Season on DVD and to receive a personalized Bob recipe, simply take the following quiz to discover what kind of burger you are!
What type of burger are you? – A PERSONALITY QUIZ!
1. How spicy do you like your food?
- a) Make it as spicy as you can
- b) Um, a little kick is fine so long as my mouth isn’t on fire
- c) No, thank you
2. When you cook, how complicated can the recipe be?
- a) I never really follow recipes; I throw in a little bit of this and some of that
- b) I need to follow the recipe down to every last word
- c) Cook? Me? Take-out please
3. What is your ideal vacation?
- a) Trek in the rainforest
- b) Shopping trip in Paris
- c) Beachfront resort with an umbrella drink in hand
4. You’ve had a long day. What’s your go-to drink?
- a) Whiskey
- b) Vodka Tonic
- c) Pina Colada
5. If you can live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- a) Thailand
- b) New York City
- c) Bahamas
6. What’s your fashion “must-have” on a Saturday night?
- a) Skinny jeans
- b) My iPhone 4s
- c) Fedora
7. What is your dream job?
- a) A tour guide in an exotic country
- b) President
- c) Does winning the lottery count?
Tell us in the comments how you shook out (are you an A, a B, or a C person), and what you love about BOB’S BURGERS. Two lucky winners will be chosen at random and notified via email early next week!
Also, I’ll get us started – I’m definitely a “Mostly B” kinda gal, and love so much about the show! Tina is probably my absolutely favorite thing. Tina and her obsession with Jimmy Pesto, Jr’s butt!
Hit the comments with yours!